We are complex beings, containing multitudes of memories, beliefs, emotions, and experiences! While this enables us to draw on vast wisdom and understanding, it also means that we can be working in conflict with the past, trying to overcome old traumas and outdated perspectives, which may be subconsciously directing us in unhealthy ways.
We carry our ancestors' beliefs, our past life traumas, and childhood teachings within our relationships, regarding the ways in which we are 'meant' to show up. Outdated perspectives can amplify trauma, and motivate us to unconsciously choose to experience it over and over again. When we continue to live through repetitive wounding, increasing the suffering, we miss the point of the lessons. If we can face the pain and pull the wisdom from within it, we not only heal ourselves, but also show up more powerfully, with compassion, empathy, and a deep understanding of humanity.
By addressing the unconscious belief systems that underpin our perspective and experiences, we are better able to release ourselves from the habits and choices that keep us in unhealthy dynamics with the people that have contributed to our suffering. And the more space we open within for evolution, the better our chances are for opportunities to focus on building connections that nourish and inspire.
This call will provide time and space to
- recognise some of your unconscious habits, and subconscious fears which may be subtly or overtly motivating unhealthy choices and repression
- talk through the most common blocks stemming from our genetic lines, past life experiences, and unhealthy perspectives from this lifetime
- address your doubts and fears around setting energetic boundaries, and update your understanding of what it feels like to allow healthier connection
- use meditative techniques to help change old belief systems and clear emotional baggage, so that you can update and integrate a new way of choosing your own individual path.
- meditate, integrate healing, and ask questions specific to your life and present circumstances.
Venue: Online, via Zoom
Dates & Times: 12th February 2024 @ 7pm - 8:30pm GMT
Investment: £15 (Free for Members)
If any error occurs during purchase please get in contact with me!
*This event will be recorded for public use via website or other social media channels. Any recording will only show Jennifer speaking. Recording will stop with the final Q&A, so that individual questions/circumstances from that point will not be shared.
You will receive a link to the recording within 24 hours